OT - explaining electricity to Boy Scouts

Plastic

I would like to ask your permission to print the pic you posted and hang it on the wall above my desk.

That thing is wicked wrong in so many ways. Guys in the shop would get a kick out of it. Pun intended.

The same pic could work for Engineering, Sales, and Management :ROFLMAO:

Plastic

I would like to ask your permission to print the pic you posted and hang it on the wall above my desk.

That thing is wicked wrong in so many ways. Guys in the shop would get a kick out of it. Pun intended.

I am not the author of the graphic. My SENIOR co-worker had a copy of a copy in his cubicle.

I found it on the Internet. "Ohms Amps Volts Cartoon"

Similar Topics

Hello automation experts, I'm trying to learn about servo axis control in AB ControlLogix PLCs (L33ERMS). Attached is an example of a servo...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, In the middle of deciphering STL code in S7 plc and I'm confused. I interpret the following code to be load the register "#Step"...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am currently updating an existing vessel that has 6 valves for a customer. I'm new to plc's but picking it up pretty well. I trying...
Replies
Views
Greetings to all ... in a recent post, a new member made this polite request: (a clear-cut case of "be careful what you ask for") ...
Replies
Views
This is a bit off topic but I found it rather funny. My wife and I was talking last night about her new job. After being laid off for a year she...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom