OT: Funny one for Friday

Uhhh did that really happen or are these guys joking around? I hope that senator was not serious - sounds like one of ours (USA) or lawzy help us the media

Dan Bentler

Its not serious, it is part of a comedy TV show that has been on for a few years now where these 2 guys take the **** out of the pollys.
Regards Alan Case

This is the "senator"

Fred_Dagg.jpg

Fred_Dagg_txt.jpg

Theme song - "We don't know how lucky we are"

Similar Topics

If any one has not yet seen the new political cartoon please goto www.jibjab.com and look at the new political cartoon featuring Barack and...
Replies
Views
A mathmatician, a physicist, and an engineer were all given a red rubber ball and told to find the volume. The mathmatician carefully measured...
Replies
Views
Happy Turkey day. Post your favorite funny comments. // Dear programmer: // When I wrote this code, only god and // I knew how it worked. // Now...
Replies
Views
I have been developing a program on studio 5000 in function block. I exported the program section from one computer to another. The function block...
Replies
Views
Being an Automation Engineer for quiet long time, what will be some funny phrases you want to wear on a T-shirt? I recently developed a hobby to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom