OT: Some political funny for Friday

mrtweaver

If any one has not yet seen the new political cartoon please goto

www.jibjab.com

and look at the new political cartoon featuring Barack and McCain. It called TIME FOR CAMPAINING. The newsreporter on MSNBC found it really offensive because he is a Barack supporter. Oh well such as life.

Can't believe I went to it, but that was really funny! I find it a little tiresome at how easily the Obama campaign gets offended - this particular video knocking everyone equitably.

mrtweaver said:
If any one has not yet seen the new political cartoon please goto

www.jibjab.com

and look at the new political cartoon featuring Barack and McCain. It called TIME FOR CAMPAINING. The newsreporter on MSNBC found it really offensive because he is a Barack supporter. Oh well such as life.

Can you download a copy it? It's Flash based - I wonder how long they'll keep it up.

panic mode said:
you stole my words, but the clip was so amazing it goes to my collection.

If I had to guess how long they will keep it up, I would say quite some time. If you look thru their classics they still have the previous ones from when Bush ran against Kerry and others. And the one that made Kerry look gay drew a lot of criticizm such as the one that mock Obama does now, and it is still there on line. So I would have to say that it would still be there in 4 years. But that is only a guess.

surferb said:
Can you download a copy it? It's Flash based - I wonder how long they'll keep it up.

I forgot that I'd seen that old one before. There are many others on the site but they want you to pay...I couldn't quickly identify where or how much.

I am not sure where the pay part comes into play. I have been on that site for a number of years and while they ask for donations I have not seen an area, and I am not saying it does not exist, just that I have not where you have to pay to gain access. I just use the usual buttons on the screen and navigate to job jab archives. There they have all the old versions such as:

good to be in dc

nuckin futs

2-0-6

and more.

surferb said:
I forgot that I'd seen that old one before. There are many others on the site but they want you to pay...I couldn't quickly identify where or how much.

one can download it, it's downloaded while you watch it. i simply copied it from browsers temp file folder. if you are having trouble playing file, it means you need better player. i can only recommend GOM player which is free, compact and just works.