OT - German Translation

mrtweaver

This is somewhat off topic but I am having trouble translating the following German into English. I am hoping someone here would be able to assist. Thank you and have a great day.

PS - I dont know the correct codes to get the characters above some of the letter.

Brucke 1 - Auswertung uber Ausgabe
Brucke 2 - Auswertung uber Info
Hierzu gehort Bauteiletrager

The last item that I am hoping one can help me figure out is the following which is by a AND gate in an electronic diagram.

1.5mS < tj < 3mS I am not sure what this has to do with AND gates.

Thanks again and have a great day.

Without knowing exactly where the umlaufts are its a bit difficult but:

Bridge 1 - evaluation about issue

Bridge 2 - evaluation about info

Bauteiletrager looks like its a compound noun so could mean a few things depending where the accents are but:

Moreover hears components more sluggishly

OR

Moreover belongs component bearer

I did this on an online translator by the way but i do know a small amount of german so know at a guess where umlaufts etc should but am no way fluent but it might give you an idea

then again it may be all rubbish !!!

Here is my go at it:
Brücke 1 - Auswertung über Ausgabe = Bridge 1 - Evaluation via output
Brücke 2 - Auswertung über Info = Bridge 2 - Evaluation via info.
Hierzu gehört Bauteileträger = Hereto belongs component carrier.

Bauteileträger can be many things,
Bauteile = components/parts/building blocks/modules
träger = carrier/carriage/holder/fixture