OT- Internet Explorer Download limited to 2 items

tom_stalcup

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was digging around for something else, and ran across this microsoft knowledgebase article about how to enable more than 2 downloads at a time........ Worked perfectly on my machine at home, running XP SP2. No more waiting to pull all the information I want about my favorite(ie current) game.

Thanks for the tip, Tom!... (y)

I always wondered why they limited the number of downloads. Don't they realize that most of us have broadband now... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I have Windows 7. Using XP mode to use Internet Explorer to go on the Rockwell Automation website to download RS Logix 5000...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever tried to open a pre-determined URL on a panelview plus CE with a go to button to view web servers of different equipment? Would be...
Replies
Views
We have an ICP DAS remote input console: http://www.icpdas-usa.com/products.php?PID=3293 connected to our router and and am able to monitor our...
Replies
Views
hello i have an error "script error " when i acced whith wincc in the html page included in scalance X202-2irt for siemens when i used internet...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a website with software downloads or that can be ordered for pocket internet explorer for windows ce device for siemens hmi...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom