OT Process question

Hi I have been considering this and have decided to get a process engineer involved locally to assist, and he can come to site and do trials with me. Expensive but this has to be resolved. I am considering using alogrithm for the mixing but tweaks to sort my particular setup

I have inflight considerations, hx deltaT etc etc so needs correct resource on site

Thanks for all the input and suggestions

Similar Topics

Good morning, I have a question and I don't really know what you would call this.... I have 2 tanks which I need to control the level or froth...
Replies
Views
Hi, What I wonder that 43f28000 meaning because I know that 1e5 = 485 decimal value but I say nothing about 43f28000. for example how can I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I decided to start new thread because I can't find any info about Process Panel Programming Tutorial. I'm familiar with programming PLCs (...
Replies
Views
Another question for you guys to mull over. I have a process that I want to setup, Cascade control. I have two hot water tanks, one above the...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom