OT: Take a look at my program?

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I'm self learned programmer and since I have no one to discuss programming with (except here) I would like to know if anyone could have a look at my program (s7-1200 TIA portal) just to see if the overall look feels "professional". Not functions or anything like that but more general about how the programming is built regarding troubleshooting and structured in a good way. Thanks in advance /Tim

Just post some screen shots of the program folder, symbols used and some code.
There’s an old saying about opinions.
“They are like ...holes, everyone’s got one”
:)

That's a good idea I can make som screens, hopefully coming tomorrow if I get the time

I don't want to add the program for everyone to see. Nothing "secret" but with respect to my customer I would only like to PM it to someone who want to have a look instead of attach it

If there are lots of comments, the Tag names are meaningful and it works robustly, then i'd say you're good to go.

As you hone your skills, your methods with gain greater efficiency, you will naturally work our neater and easier way to do things.

But the key is comments, comments, comments and decent tag names.