OT: The most amazing UDT I've ever seen

My thought is there's a 95% chance he is a "Things have to be done my way" newbie with an ego.

But, that leaves a 5% chance he found s unique property about a timer UDT that can be manipulated

I've seen a timer AOI that had this feature (and also the ability to place the timer mid-rung without needing to use a .DN bit downstream). But no, a UDT is just a collection of data types. In this case, a "collection" of exactly one timer. They all still work exactly the same regardless of how you store them; only how you address them changes.

Similar Topics

http://www.pas.com/tunewizard I've been using this a lot lately, used to cost $10k but now it is free (hoping you will pay for support or buy...
Replies
Views
It's probaly better than AdvancedHMI. OIBuilder is an HMI software by AutomationIG. The software can run on Window or Linux . It is truly an...
Replies
Views
After 2 years of being a Maintenance Supervisor for a CNC machine shop I finally gave it up and went to 3rd shift as a regular Maint Tech. The...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom