P14D modbus registers list

the18

Hello,
I have the address table of a relay from the P40x series which is for Alstom GE.
and i am having troubles understanding it.
I attached it, can someone please explain to me if they have any idea on how to read the table and what type are the data in it because it seems not complete to me, many thanks.

Capture.JPG

http://www.plctalk.com/qanda/showthread.php?p=831029#post831029

https://www.gegridsolutions.com/products/manuals/AlstomEnergy/P14D-TM-EN-9.pdf

I have not worked with this equipment, but section 6.4 will show the register mapping.

6.4.4 REGISTER MAPPING
The device supports the following memory page references:
● Memory Page: Interpretation
● 0xxxx: Read and write access of the output relays
● 1xxxx: Read only access of the opto inputs
● 3xxxx: Read only access of data
● 4xxxx: Read and write access of settings
where xxxx represents the addresses available in the page (0 to 9999).
A complete map of the MODBUS addresses supported by the device is contained in the relevant menu database, which is available on request.

I would try the following:
Modbus Address 30300 for the Measurements 2 data.
You would then see what information is returned.

I hope this helps you out.
Regards,