PanelBuilder32 + PV1000

silva.foxx

I am using version 3.5 of PanelBuilder32 and connecting to PanelView 1000 colour touch screen interface. I can communicate and upload program but in *.PVA. I can't convert uploaded program to the suggested *.PBA format.

Can anyone suggest a method of conversion. The software cannot seem to do this as it comes up with an error relating to "corrupt file or insufficient disk space". Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Can I overlap a momentary pushbutton with a multi-state indicator? I want to be able to use a single pushbutton to send a bit to the PLC, let...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
A tech at a remote facility had a PV550 **** out (Err 690 DH+ hardware failed). He took it out and sent it to me, and going by the label on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom