Can someone update my PanelBuilder32 files

VSGDover

I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1 screen with the attached instruction. It's not really worth upgrading this PanelView1000. Original.PBA .PVA files are attached on a reply message below.

Carriage_Cell.jpg

Last edited:
you're gonna need a little more info than that. What are they selecting for values? do the tags need to be created in the PLC or do they already exist?

The selection is writing a value to the tag N43:3 or N43:2 depending on the side, but you need to provide what that value needs to be for the updated part.

Last edited:
This is going to need the program out of the PLC to do this,

If you can Zip and post a copy of it, and please make sure it has comments and descriptions.

EDIT: Also, if you don't have PB32 how are you going to get the updated program in the PV1000?

I think all we'd need to make this change is for the OP to tell us what values to assign to the new selection for each side. I started on it, and entered the text, but stopped waiting for a reply from VSGDover to the question asked by IanM8040.