PanelView 5310 and remote module Flexy

Althalusss

Hello,

I presently have a Allen Bradley PanelView 5310 at a client site and i can access to the PLC/HMI local network with a remote module Flexy 205.

The problem is that each time i try to download into the HMI, i got the following error. It seem to establish communication with the HMI but the problem occur when it download the project.
1710948195315.png

What i dont understand is that i can ping the PLC and HMI. I also see both equipment online in RsLink Classic.
1710948297723.png

Is there some parameter in RsLink or Studio 5000 View Designer that need to be set?

Thanks for your help

I had a similar problem downloading to a PanelView 5310 over a remote network connection. It worked well when I was in the shop, or when I was connected over a VPN from a hotel a few miles from the shop. But when I tried to download from across the Atlantic it failed.

My ControlLogix on the same link was very slow, but could download and upload successfully.

So my conclusion is that the PanelView 5310 must have some shorter timeout values that are non-adjustable.

My workaround was to e-mail *.VPDR runtime files to a technician onsite, who loaded them using the System menu screens and a USB drive.

Thanks Ken for the information.

My client is around 2 hour from my office but if they limit the internet speed at the site, maybe thats why i got that problem.

I can connect to the PLC but like you said, its really slow.