PanelView 800 Upload Running program

id10t_error

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I have a 2711R-T7T running an application without a shutdown button in the current program. I've looked at all the manuals and can not figure out how to access the configuration screen. Also, I can not find a way to use a keyboard except to factory reset.

I need to upload the application as we do not have a copy.

Is this possible or screwed?

EDIT: Firmware Version 5.011

Last edited:
Maybe there was no upload in early versions. Since I started fooling with PV800 in CCW V10 or V11 you can upload from a PanelView 800. Through Ethernet, make sure your IP settings are compatible between the terminal and the computer. Select discover and browse Linx to the terminal. You should get an option to upload the application. If there’s multiple applications in the terminal, the one running would be the one you want.

There might be an option to prevent upload, but I haven’t seen it.

PV firmware 5.011 is recent, if not current. I just uploaded from a PV800 5.011 with CCW V20 to test for this post.