Panelview comp c600 graphic terminal

jtashaffer

I have a Panelview comp c600 graphic terminal. Part # 2711c-t6m (ser c) I saved the file to a USB flash drive. When I downloaded it to the new screen it had the screen images that was on the other one but none of the buttons worked. It would give error messages for each button on the screen. I am lost on what to do. Anyone have any ideas.

without more details, its hard to answer your question.

1. if this is the same plc, is the comms set up on the panelview the same?
2. if this is a new plc, is this the same program, same i/o, same comms set up?

regards,
james

It is the same plc. I didn't set up anything else up. You are propbebly right, I need to set the comms up. I am new to hmi's. Thanks for your help.

a recipe is a formula for a job composed of different data variables. the recipe function transfers data from point a to point b. point b being the working part of the program.

No, this is not the comms setup.

regards,
james

Ok thanks a lot for your help. I will write down the comms info tomorrow and put it in the new screen. I believe that will take care of it.