PanelView FTview Doesn't save the current visualization of the graph

EDelToro100

Hello Folks!
I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this does not work.

I have an application made by FTview 12 for a HMI PanelView Plus

Wich is have a Data Log one Graph Data and it has like just six tags.

When the application is running and the process is running and you navigate to the screen in the HMI of the Graph starts to graphing, ( here start the issue ) if you go back to the main screen and again you go to the graph there is not the graphic of the tags IT STARTS AGAIN.

Sometimes in other machines when this happend usually in the application i check if the path and the checkbox for saving the data is marked in custom ( external storage in a SD ) and review if the SD its locked or not. And re-download the runtime a few times and this issue is gone. But in this case, i could not solve the issue.

Someone has an idea how to solve it?, what can i do in this cases?

Hope you can help.:sick:
Regards

If this happens it means that there is no historical data available for the tags. This means that either the tags on the trend are not part of any datalog, or that the datalog those tags are a part of is not running (or was not running throughout the time window displayed by the trend.

Datalogs do not start automatically. Have you created an event/macro/etc to start your datalog when the PVP runtime starts? It's been a while since I did this so I can't remember off the top of my head how it's typically done, but a quick search of the forum should answer that, if that is indeed your problem.

Hello ASF Thanks for your comments.

I did a new .MER File like three times and then download it into the HMI and works.
Im going to make a ticket for support on RA to they could fix this bug on FTView.