Panelview not saving trend

Nash134

Hello, i have a problem, i was trying to fix a trend that wasn't registering the tags, i got that fix by setting the path, but now i can get it to save, i did everything, i can think.
I set the data log, set the trend to save on the data log, and even delete data when transfer and run, tested it on factory talk and it works fine save with no problem when i change displays, but as soon i run it on the panelview plus 7 we are using it does read the tags but not saving when im changing displays.
Does anyone have a idea what im missing?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a CLX PLC which syncs its time (in UTC) with router using SNTP. Then using GSV I am reading PLC WallClock attribute datatime...
Replies
Views
Dear forum: I have FactoryTalk View Studio ME, PanelView Plus 1000, and Windows CE On the PanelView I am using the: Program Launcher & Foxit...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom