PanelView Plus 1000/Alarms

kpcmaint

I have a PanelView Plus 1000 Firmware 5.10. The problem is, when testing app in FTVS 8.1 everything works correctly. Downloaded to panelview and alarm and alarm history doesn't work at all. Any ideas????

I found out that when you drop an Alarm window on a screen that by default it has no columns configured. You have to select it, then the menu bar on the top allows you to configure it.

So there are not any specific settings on the terminal related to displaying or not displaying alarms. But there are a bunch of settings in software.

When you say it works on your PC but not when downloaded, that implies it is a communications setting and not an issue with alarming itself.

Are other things working on the PanelView? Does it display updated data from the PLC(s)? Or are you getting errors or question marks where you should see data?

OG

All of the other screen function as they should. I do have the alarm box checked in start up. I agree that it is software related, but have not found the answer. An older version (created in 5.0 and converted 32bit/64 bit for 8.1) displays alarms, but I have not found the difference between the two mer's.