PanelView Plus 6 "serious error must shut down"

MikeUK

I have encountered a problem with a PanelView Plus 6 600 compact.

It reports "Application MERuntime.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down"

I am using FactoryTalk 7 CPR 9 SR 6.

The application runs for several hours and then locks up or the above message box appears. I have never seen this on the earlier versions of the panelviews and I have used quite a few. This is my first experience with the "6" edition and thus far I cant say I am impressed, the boot time is hopeless.

Boot info: BL 02:12:03 O*** 01.03 APPEX 02.60 COMM 05.60
OS 02.18 APP 07.00 SERV 02.60 FONT 01.01

I was going to reflash it but the firmware available for download is 7.0 and factorytalk claims the firmware installed is 7.1.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hello,

Wakinhg this one up, did you find any solution? experiencing this but on a PVPlus 7, FactoryTalk 11.00.00 (CPR9 SR11).

Thanks,

I think you are brining this one back from the grave.

I had that before on PVP 7 performance.

Was recommended to reset to defaults with USB Keyboard, go to FW 12 and latest rollup.