PanelView Plus 7 - Launching Windows Explorer

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Folks,

Has anyone has success launching Windows Explorer from ME Program Launcher ActiveX?

I would like to be able to open Windows Explorer (\windows\explorer.exe) from inside my application.

I have been trying a few different ways, but no luck.

Rockwell is also stumped.

Thanks,

Have a great weekend!

I just ran it here....

In ProgramLocation I had "C:\Windows\Explorer.exe" with the quotes.

In NewInstance I had a "1" without the quotes.

OG

EDIT: I should clarify that I ran it on my PC not on a PVP7

Last edited:
When I push the button on a PVP 7 Performance (the first time) the Task Bar / Start Button become visible.

If I click back to application, the Task Bar / Start Button disappear.

From that point forward, if I push the button again, Windows Explorer opens as desired, until power cycle.

Wonder if there is a way to get rid of that initial behavior?

Last edited: