PanelView Plus Login using Keys

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I have a PanelView Plus 1000 that uses keys for navigation as it has not got a touch screen. When I call the Login dialog box entering a username and password is dreadful. Is there any way to configure the dialog so the up/down/left/right arrows can be used to select letters? At the moment the key next to the shift key moves through the onboard keyboard (left to right only!) and the F1 key is used to enter.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Paul.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone.. We are currently using RFIDeas to login into out panelview using revision 8.2 with FactoryTalk ViewME. I'm having trouble finding...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to change the way we currently login to our PanelView Plus terminals. Currently we use the standard terminal features, Logon...
Replies
Views
I have a question about panelview Logins, can macros be used to login? im trying to find a clever password for maintenance personel only, and was...
Replies
Views
I want to change the code on an application (v5). There are users, groups already created but never been used to my knowledge. i tried the 'reset...
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom