PanelView PLus numeric display binary number

paulB

How would you display integer value in binary form using numeric display in th PanelView Plus?

Thank you.

PaulB.

Not familiar with the PV Plus, but any time I've had to do it on other HMIs I had to use an indicator for each bit and display a zero if off and a one if on.

Thanks for the quick help.
I understand how to extract individual bit status from the integer (or DINT). My problem is that I would rather not to create indicator for each individual bit. Instead I would like to display it in the numeric display in binary format.
While I was typing this, I thought about converting integer value to the string and display. PVplus is able to display string. I'll try and let you know.

PaulB.

Similar Topics

Greetings! I am using a PvP 7 4" screen which is sized at 480X272 pixels. The numeric keypad (and especially the alphanumeric keypad) are pretty...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is more of an HMI issue. I have a new PanelView Plus 7 Series B. I am using the alarm list object to display the fault...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom