Panelview7 plus mounting accessories

Rsflipflop256

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is it possible to get just the mounting hardware if it happened to be misplaced before installation?

Thanks brothers.

I believe the part number your are looking for is 2711P-RTMC. I don't know why I still get a little sticker shock when I see what they charge for those little pieces of plastic that will snap if you so much as whisper near them.

Somewhat unrelated, but I hate that they slightly changed the size and make us buy mounting adaptor plates when we upgrade from PVP6. Drilling all those holes in stainless enclosures sucks.

I believe the part number your are looking for is 2711P-RTMC. I don't know why I still get a little sticker shock when I see what they charge for those little pieces of plastic that will snap if you so much as whisper near them.
I don't think it's a good idea, the cost is too high when we upgrade to 2711P-RTMC.