Parameter changes in Siemens Starter

Jim G.

I need to change a parameter to a drive in Starter. I know just enough about Starter to get me in trouble.
Is this correct procedure....

When online, change parameter to desired value. I understand that this just puts it in the RAM of the drive. Then I would need to do a "Copy RAM to ROM" to keep the changed value in the drive permanently.

Then upload to my PG to store the same change in the offline copy.

I appreciate the feedback.

Best regards

Similar Topics

Hi When using Studio 5000 & Kinetix 5700 drives would it be possible to change drive setup from the PLC code. the senario is that i have a servo...
Replies
Views
I am using a LS PLC - DR60SU - to control various control loops. I have set up the PID loops in the PLC and am using an HMI to set the sepoints...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to program a PowerFlex 525, version 7.0. We had a power outage recently and when the power was restored, the...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am working on a project and I would like to scale %AI to -10.0 to 10.0 VDC. The module Input data is stored as a 16 bit Integer and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, This is my first PowerFlex 755 drive setup and I am having an issue with when I start the drive it runs at my minimum speed 5Hz, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom