Parameter download over profibus with Danfoss VLT2800

Werner

Is it possible to program the parameters of an Danfoss VLT2800 over a profibus network? And if so how can this be done?

One method is to create a hardware config that includes parameter channels as well as process data channels in the address space for the drive (these are referred to as PPO types when using Siemens MasterDrives for example). You would then need to refer to the drive manual which should tell you the protocol for transferring parameters. Contact the drive supplier, they may have some function blocks already written for Step 7

i m facing the problem of troubleshooting of vlt2800 inverter.it indicates the "Error 37(communication fault between control card and bmc)" how i do to rectifeing the problem?