parameter need to siemens micro master drive

nasrin

hi,
i want to work as a siemens micro master drive using two
analog input choosable, digital input 2 is disenable analog input one select, digital input 2 is enable analog input 2 select, what is the parameter need to set this functioning

Mm

Hi,

First of all, wich MicroMaster, an MM4 I suppose ?
If that's the case:

I think you need to configure 2 Drive Data Sets (DDS). P820 and P821. So if you enter r722.1 in P820 and r722.2 in P821, then you can change between DDS1 and 2 with the Digital Terminal inputs on input DI2 and DI3.

In DDS1 you can set that the Main Setpoint comes from Analogue Input 1 and in DDS2 you can set that the Main Setpoint comes from Analogue Input 2.

Does this help you ?

Kind regards,
Combo

hi,
i want to work as a siemens micro master drive using two
analog input choosable, digital input 2 is disenable analog input one select, digital input 2 is enable analog input 2 select, what is the parameter need to set this functioning