Need help with PLC parameter set up

Ricky3431

I am installing a Pro-face touch screen GP2401-TC41 with a mitsubishi QO2HCPU. The touch screen is connected with a QJ71C24N in the PLC rack. I could not get any communication from the PLC. I went into PLC parameters and changed the switch settings,, switch 3 to 07FC and switch 4 to 0004 in the HEX setting. After this the communication was OK. I got these settings from another program. What do they mean? I think switch 1 and 2 are for channel 1 on the module and switch 3 and 4 are for channel two.. How do I know I have the correct settings. The original settings were 0002 and did not communicate..

Similar Topics

I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have no experience when working with AllenBradley PLC, but I hope someone could clarify the result of multiplication shown in the...
Replies
Views
This is the problem, I need to solve it using a ladder diagram: Write a table of inputs and outputs and propose a control solution for a screw...
Replies
Views
I will be designing an automated hydrostatic system. The system on paper works like this, a plc like the click will get information from an hmi...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom