PB32 Graphic Indicators linear

bright676

On PB32, PV 600 I want to add a screen for a analog tempurature trend. How does the Graphic Indicators-linear set up work? Where do I add the tag to it?

I know its outdated, but its what is on the machine.

Thanks

The linear indicator is purely an overlay you will need to generate a bargraph and use the linear overlay to give you a scale.

Steve

Analog trending was an exciting new feature of the PanelView Plus in 2003 because the PanelView Standard didn't have it.

You could roll your own with an array of vertical bar graph objects, but that's the only way.

Similar Topics

I had this pop up today on a PanelBuilder, PanelView 550. I can not find it in the PB messages any where. I pressed any key like it said. Every...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping for some help with setting up a .mer. I will try and give as much detail as possible, thanks. I am trying to convert a .pba...
Replies
Views
hi guys im having an issues converting a panelview 600 to panelview plus 600 ? I have done 2 hmi program conversion on factorytalk studio but...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends ! I'm having a little challenge here, I'm almost done in my conversion project from panelBuilder to Factory Talk. I really need a...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends! Who could just show me kindness by giving me a full idea on solving this error below: ''Tag es temp: Bit Array tags are not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom