PC to IM318-8 connection problem

Petja

I have an profinet connection between an pc and an IM318-8. After the pc is rebooted, it doesn´t connect to the logic before i go to S7 hardware config and go to download -> select node address. I don´t have to download anything, just opening "select node address" fixes the problem, but then it comes back at next reboot. Ideas what might be the problem?

Similar Topics

Hi folks, It's been awhile since a programmed a Siemens S5. Now I need to make a small modification to an existing PLC configuration. First I'll...
Replies
Views
Hello guys i'm working with an s7 1200 plc with an ET 200S expansion module. The problem is that i can't find the plc when searching in the...
Replies
Views
I have got an Rockwell PLC 1769-L36ERMS . I have assigned a IP address to it . But every-time I Reboot the PLC it looses Communication to my PC...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom