.PC5, .SLC,AB-6200, and AB-APS file formats

lacktrum

I am looking for file format specs for .PC5, .SLC, AB-6200 and AB-APS. Anyone have these around or know where to find them?

Thanks,

Truman Lackey

I don't know if this has all that you are looking for, but if you open RSLogix and open the Help and select Contents and then the Index tab. Type "Extensions" and you will see a "Files in your project" help topic.

Try that in RSLogix5 and RSLogix500 for descriptions of each format.

OG

Currently I do not have RSLogix and I am not sure if I will be able to get a copy. I am writing a software tool that needs to be able to parse these file formats and I have been unsuccessful in locating the specs for them.

Truman Lackey

Similar Topics

Is there anyone here who could possibly help me convert an RSP file to PC5. I have inherited an old system that I would like to get upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know where I can find the DOS program GPC5 for a D50? I have this plc at work and need to backup. I tried using WINGPC v2.51...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom