Cutler Hammer D50 GPC5 program

grosseman

Hello, Does anyone know where I can find the DOS program GPC5 for a D50? I have this plc at work and need to backup. I tried using WINGPC v2.51 with no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tim

So I've tried both programs, WINGPC v2.1 and GPC5, and I'm still getting a communication error. Which leave the cable or the rs232 to rs485 converter. I made the cable per the manual instructions. Could it be my rs 485 converter? As it is a generic version. Has anyone had any problems with a generic rs485 converter?

Thank you,

Tim

Similar Topics

I have a couple of these d50 plc's and tried testing them. I jumpered the 24v common to the common input line and then the 24v + to the input...
Replies
Views
Where can I get this software I need it for work.
Replies
Views
I have a customer with several Cutler-Hammer D50s on their equipment. We are in the process of quoting an HMI addition, and are planning to use...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time posting here. I am new to the PLC world and just know some very basics, but I would really like to learn more. The company...
Replies
Views
Hi there newbie with big problem. I have had a D50 fail and there is no replacement. I have found a Panasonic FP0 which has the same I/O but a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom