Pflex 70 Comm Loss

Perhaps I will try this feature out. I have not used the Match drive button. I have always been able to get the database from the web. Looks like some research is in order. I have never used it simply because I don't fully understand what its going to do. Does it match all the drive parameters?

Yes, the software will upload exactly what it finds at the specified IP Address and will mitigate the installed AOP contents.

There are several caveats to this method though:

You will need to document the setup of all current VFD parameters since you will overwrite the current CPU drive image with the Default parameter set.

You will need to "Match the Drive" (while Offline with the CPU) and, once the drive database has been uploaded, SAVE and then DOWNLOAD to the controller the new VFD Module configuration.

After downloading the Default drive kernel, while Online with the CPU, you will need to edit all pertinent parameters as to match the VFD's functional setup and then SAVE again.