PG710 Plus (6EA1710-2DA11-0AA1)

Farid66

Hi everybody,

There is a PG710 Plus which had a hard drive crash and a lot of files have been damaged on the old hard disk, now I have found a replacement hard disk but naturally the original software is needed for the new drive, floppy disks along the machine have been lost years ago, so wanted to know can anyone help me by sending floppy disk images or if anyone has a working PG710 Plus at the moment, can you make a image of hard disk and send it, I know its a pretty old machine and what I ask is troublesome, but I desperately need it.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to resurect an old PG710 for a customer. The BIOS battery had gone causing it to loose all the BIOS info. The battery has been...
Replies
Views
Hello, Back to old PG710, what do I have to strike on the keyboard to insert a new line in my STL code ? :L DW 189 here the line I want to...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know where I can get a set of English manuals for Siemens PC PG710 II Programmer? Even a photocopy will do. These manuals are no...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom