Phil: FW:Help me

TimWilborne

Lifetime Supporting Member
riferviz said:
Hi, I'm a student and need the key and serial of rs emulate 5000.I need
it for finish my project.
Please help me
From a PM a while ago

Hi riferviz. Since your a student I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and guess that you just don't know the ways of the control world yet. We do not offer software keys, serial numbers, hacks or other warez type materials here.

My suggestion would be for you to go to your local Rockwell office and explain that you are a student and need a loaner copy of RsEmulate 5000. ASK NICELY and they will probably be happy to help you.

Also while I encourage users to PM or email me with questions when the need a little more detail or are uncomfortable discussing their problems in public, there are many users here who do not appreciate unsolicited PMs and emails. I hope you only sent this to me.

For other users who wish to contact me with question, I will keep you matters private EXCEPT for illegal or unethical matters such as this. They go public with a friendly PM to Phil.

TW

I've got it too. I don't know why it is so hard to understand why a PM has less chance of success than starting a thread. Some people really don't get it. Or are they aware of the fact that what they're asking for is illegal? And I don't even have RS Emulate 5000 to start with!

Kind regards,

jvdcande said:
I've got it too. I don't know why it is so hard to understand why a PM has less chance of success than starting a thread. Some people really don't get it. Or are they aware of the fact that what they're asking for is illegal? And I don't even have RS Emulate 5000 to start with!

Kind regards,

This guy is really persistent. Now he is try to invite me as an MSN contact