Phil Melore is a GENIUS!!

jaywillnot

Lifetime Supporting Member
I ordered three of the books Phil wrote on PLC fundamentals and programming. "A Guide To Understanding PLCs", the lab manual, and the Electronics books are all very informative, as well as, very nicely laid out so that dummies (like me) can understand.
I never thought about a PLC as the human body before. This aspect puts so many variables into near perfect view. Granted there are still many things I have to learn before I can just start banging away on the laptop keys and crashing robots (just kidding) into the trunnion.
Anywho....I just wanted to say thank you to Phil and to all of you for helping me and others alike.

Have an awesome day!
Jay

Similar Topics

Phil, I just want to let you know that this site is about the best that I have ever used. The navigation and ease of use is great compared to...
Replies
Views
It allows one to easily enter formulas using a Latex or MathML editor http://forum.deltamotion.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=419
Replies
Views
The PLC Lab book is great !!! I understand the basics, but was getting stuck with some of the programming for projects. This book sorted it out...
Replies
Views
I just popped on here on a 1x (analog cell tower connection) and clicked sort by views and I swear it was done in under 100ms. For newbies, you...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm very embarrassed to ask this question but I truely dont know the answer. The machine was imported from the states 2nd hand (in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom