PID Controller Design for Servo Motor by Using PLC

Zee,

Without CPM2A can you run the CE120 and CE110?

Please refer 'B' attachment.

What type of process/application you want to implement?

Where the Analog Input and Output terminal/address number for this CPM2A?

Info you can't simulate PID in Omron you need online with the CPM2A with related module.

Actually I already do the experiment of attachment B before this. My aim target actually want to implement the same experiment but by design PID in PLC. So, for the first expectation of my hardware, we not use CE120, only use CE110. But the problem come out when the connection with the hardware. When I run the program in PLC, the output for lamp can perform well, but when I want to use socket (which is connect to motor), the motor cannot follow the instruction of my ladder diagram. Is it this kind of analog input output? I'm still confusing.

This means your had tested the 'B' method.

what the result ? success or fail?

please post your electrical wiring drawing layout from CPM2A to CE110.

you need to understand the CPM2A operational by reading the manual user.

now you see you have big problem

The result is success but that experiment just only for my additional information.Okay, the attachment is my connection diagram of my experiment.

IMG_20140507_115850356.jpg

Time is Running

you not answer my question,

where analog output come from the CPM2A what the number of the terminal/address.?

additional info,

www academia edu/2202119/Implementation_of_Motor_Speed_Control_using_PID_Control_in_Programmable_Logic_Controller