PID controller with FB41 Siemens S7

AXIS

Hi everybody,

I am searching for some advices regarding PID controller with FB41. My program is designed for online blending with 2-3 components and the recipe can be different each time. I have a flow meter and an analog valve on each channel to control the recipe. This part is not the problem, it works just fine. But know I want to implement a function that also controls the total flow through the channels. It´s easy to calculate the total flow with the flow meters but I am not sure how to control the recipe and the flow with the same valves…

So I wonder if it’s possible to use some functions in FB41 (for example DISV) to solve my problem or if I can use some other functions? Or do I need to write a new function?

Regards
AXIS

Hi Axis,

I have little idea on this application(attachment),actually i not familiar with siemens and probaly others member in this forum are very good in siemens flatform willing to give some tip or help etc.

say thanks to them each time.he,he.

ur homework,

1.) program the FB41(or latest FB-upgrade) for 3 unit control valve.

2.) u need built up your DataBlock for ur Data Recipe for each recipe.
structure ur recipe.check with ur process engineer.

3.) u need program FB -Totalizer/Accumulator.

try ur best.

I need a clarification

But know I want to implement a function that also controls the total flow through the channels. It´s easy to calculate the total flow with the flow meters but I am not sure how to control the recipe and the flow with the same valves…
you want to control the total flow but control the percentage of flow from each valve? This should be easy.