PID data storage on SLC-500

Well, the PID instruction takes a block of 23 integers, and can have both positive and negative values, so I'll go out on a limb, and say that it stores it's data as 16 unsigned integers.

The SLC500 PID PV is scaled 0-16383 (14 bit) and the CV is 0-16383. The integral term is a 32 bit number. Refer to the instruction set reference for more information.

Similar Topics

I have a PID instruction in the ladder logic with tag name pid1 I was trying to follow the youtube to create the PIDE faceplate, however, the...
Replies
Views
What is the advantage in using the data format "Scaled for PID" in a 1769-IF4 (or any other module for that matter) In other words why would the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone.. I am new here and know not how I am to receive a reply. But, here goes.. I am programming a large water cooler for generators...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the details of the PD data type structure as it is laid out in memory (as one could see if looking at the data in DF1 request)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am quite often forced to hunting down a PID constants on quite simple types of SLC500 based PLC burner systems, they are equipped with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom