PID Faceplate Setup - C-More & SOLO temp controller - "Mode Bit" question

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
PID Faceplate Setup - C-More & SOLO temp controller - "Mode Bit" question

I'm trying to set up four PID Faceplate Bar Meters using C-More Ver 2.77 to communicate with a network of four SOLO 4848-CR temperature controllers. I have the network running and can read parameters such as PV, SP, Output, etc. However, I can't find the memory address for "Mode Bit" in the "Mode and Alarm Tag" box in the PID Faceplate Bar Meter set up box. I assume it will display Auto or Manual.

I'm using ther AutomationDirest SOLO Temp Controller driver, which gives me a list of pre-determine tag names to select from. From the list, i have been unable to determien which tag to use for the "Mode Bit".

Can anyone help?