PID temperature control with Beckhoff EL4004

derickloo

I have PID temperature control which will connect to Beckhoff EL4004(0v-10v). How I can program it to let EL4004 to control the temperature?

view

I have the PID temperature control as above. Currently the temperature is set on the controller. I need connect it to the EL4004 and write a program which user can set the temperature of each controller on the touch screen.

It might be helpful to tell us what your PID controller is, complete with full part number. I can't tell from that picture what you have. Is it capable of receiving a 0V - 10V signal, or does it have to be 4-20mA? If it can handle both, is 0 - 10V selected in the configuration menus of the controller? Have you set the controller setpoint to be controlled by the analog signal? You should be able to find all of these answers using your manual and by going through the configuration menus on the controller.

It might be helpful to tell us what your PID controller is, complete with full part number. I can't tell from that picture what you have. Is it capable of receiving a 0V - 10V signal, or does it have to be 4-20mA? If it can handle both, is 0 - 10V selected in the configuration menus of the controller? Have you set the controller setpoint to be controlled by the analog signal? You should be able to find all of these answers using your manual and by going through the configuration menus on the controller.

I'm totally no idea on the electrical part. I'm pure C# program developer. No electrical background. This will kill me. I'm also no idea how to program in PLC. o_O o_O o_O

http://www.taisee-scr.com.tw/TEMP-TA.htm

This is what I can found for the Taisee PID temperature controller but it's in Chinese version. Can't find EN version. I think the controller can accept 0v-10v and 4 - 20mA.