PIDFF setup in Unity

rustydailey

I am trying to set up a PIDFF function block in UnityPro and am at a loss. I have searched high and low and read and reread the help file but haven't found anything. I need help setting up the parameters and such. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

I have attached screen shots of a PDIFF
The first is the parameters of the PIDFF on the Data Editor function block.
The parameters have been expanded.
These must be written to in the format (PIDFF label)_para.XXXX.
View attachment PIDFF Para.pdf

An example is in the next file.
Note the FIC2012_para.XX labels are sometimes written to bu program control or are exposed by naming a variable and assigning an address so taht the HMI can write to them.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have an example of cascade control using the PIDFF block? I've tried the example in the help section but can't seem to get it to...
Replies
Views
I am being thrown to the wolves and am driving to New York on Monday to tune a PIDFF loop. I am the wrong person to do this. Back in the day when...
Replies
Views
I have to convert a 984 program to Unity. In the 984 are 11 PID2 loops. In Unity I want to use PIDFF. In which cases I have to choose between...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a studio 5000 project that incorporates a Rexroth Indradrive Cs servo amplifier, a Kistler Joiner, with a maXYmos measuring/control...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom