Pilot Light Help

Tim Ganz

I have an older vacuum convey system with a lot of enable / disable switches and pilot lights of every color. They appear to be an older and I assume discontinued Allen Bradley style.

The only number I have is 800E-3X10. These are all 120 volts going to AC input and output cards on a SLC 5/04 controller.

May replace them all with something newer at some point but right now I am just looking for a source for these bulbs in 120 volt that will fit these?

It would be nice to find an LED crossover but incandescent will be fine also.

Anyone have a solution to where I could source these?

Right now it’s just really hard for the operators to tell what the system is doing with all these failed bulbs and in the past they just told them they were discontinued by AB and they could no longer get the bulbs.

Or, that character Mark/GIT may have a solution.

Wow... Bob character? thats the nicest thing you have called me in months :D

But I agree see if you can pull the bulb and most of the time there is a crossover

Last edited:
Are these full voltage pilot lights or transformer type?
You may have 120VAC feeding the contact block but there could be a transformer in-between it and the lamp.

The main advantage of using transformer type pilot lights is the lamps last a lot longer.

Are these full voltage pilot lights or transformer type?
You may have 120VAC feeding the contact block but there could be a transformer in-between it and the lamp.

The main advantage of using transformer type pilot lights is the lamps last a lot longer.

Until someone installs a 120v bulb instead of the 6 volts bulb.

753 bulb? I used to have these numbers down when I was on the floor. Starts with a 7 lol

But yes, 1000 bulbs usually has a replacement but you'd be surprised at how old of AB pilots I've worked with. Are the the ones with the faceted covers? Cut like "diamonds" so to speak?

Determine what voltage is actually going to the bulb. If there is a transformer, it is usually 6volts. The number for that would be 755.

757 is a 24 volt bulb.

For a 120 vac bulb ,we have used 120MB.

All are available from Grainger or 1000bulbs as mentioned previously.

Determine what voltage is actually going to the bulb. If there is a transformer, it is usually 6volts. The number for that would be 755.

757 is a 24 volt bulb.

For a 120 vac bulb ,we have used 120MB.

All are available from Grainger or 1000bulbs as mentioned previously.

Yes! I was close. I remember watching a guy get pretty far into a pack of 6v bulbs not having a clue why they were popping.