PIW/PQW and SFC 20

Thim

Someone knows a way to move a big range of piw to a DB?
The range is 224 byte. We can change the Hardware of the PLC so we can access it with IW but then we need to change a big part of the to program since all the other PIW/PQW also changes to IW/QW

PLC is Siemens 416

Thx in advantage

Oh yeah I allready tried by making a anypointer with the Area defined as 000 but then the SFC20 gives a error. Ublockmove says in the manual you can't PIW's and PQW's but SFC20 don't mention it

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a CPU 315-2dp plc using for profibus communication with the SEW Movidrive MDX61B inverter. In the hardware configuration I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I recently was trying to find the addresses being used by a DP/DP Coupler in S7. The addressing was Input Word 20 and Output Word 20...
Replies
Views
Hi, Maybe someone can help me I have a altivar ATV61 connected with profibus. The connection is ok Now I want to read and write data to it The...
Replies
Views
How to declare PIW PQW in WinCC (Analog Values)with simatic manager.... Any Examples Appreciated ..........
Replies
Views
Is there any way to get diagnostics info on device connected over Profinet/Profibus (communication with device fault) from PIW assigned to that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom