plaese you help me backup card plc simotion

ngoclan

Hi, I have a card type inside plc SIMOTION D425, with programs to run a packaging machine, the data on it was created for PLC simotion D425 (programmable logical controller). I need to save the data of the card onto my PC and if the card gets damaged or something, then I can load the data saved on the PC to a new card and use it. any free software does the job?
please everybody for me for a links
what is software backup card plc simotion?
Thank in advance

Last edited:
You don't need any software package to back up the CF card.
Use a card reader and copy all of the files, folders on the Simotion card to a location on your PC.
If you ever have to restore the card, DO NOT touch a folder called "KEYS".
It contains the license(s) you may be using with the Simotion unit.

You don't need any software package to back up the CF card.
Use a card reader and copy all of the files, folders on the Simotion card to a location on your PC.
If you ever have to restore the card, DO NOT touch a folder called "KEYS".
It contains the license(s) you may be using with the Simotion unit.

thank you very much