PLC-5 to ControlLogix Migration

bassettb52

I am currently doing a PLC-5 to ControlLogix migration. I have the old program in Studio5000. Overall, it looks good. However, I have a few PCE (Program Conversion Error). The errors are PCE Message ID: 201 and 202. I tried finding these error descriptions in the HELP menu, however, the list of PCE ID codes it gives me goes from 101 - 153. Any ideas of where I can find these error codes? Thanks!

Similar Topics

Best way to convert a PLC-5 .RSP file to a Logix5000 .ACD file? Seems AB has quit supporting the project migrator application and you have to go...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, been trying to figure this one out for awhile now. The system configuration is as follows: Processor is an L63 5563 ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently tried to upgrade my PLC controller from a L72 to L84ES and everything seemed to work, all buttons and screens as far...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom