PLC 7CP476 60-1 Error light

AnonUser

Machine was running normal, turned it off and it never came back on, we got a NO-BUS/CAN connection on our monitors, we noticed the ERR light on the PLC was lit, we looked up the manual and says its lit in "service mode" we don't know much about programming them so any help is appreciated. Our module lights are lit and fine, and so is the CAN light saying there is communication.

We tryed the normal stuff, reboot, checked connections etc etc.

Machine was running normal, turned it off and it never came back on, we got a NO-BUS/CAN connection on our monitors, we noticed the ERR light on the PLC was lit, we looked up the manual and says its lit in "service mode" we don't know much about programming them so any help is appreciated. Our module lights are lit and fine, and so is the CAN light saying there is communication.

We tryed the normal stuff, reboot, checked connections etc etc.
Good day! I have a similar problem.
Perhaps you've found a way to solve?