Plc and HMI Software??

:oops::oops:Clearly I misread who posted the comment about PV600’s sucking. My bad and I apologize to the OP. I stand by my statements that you need to know how to work with AB products in the industrial automation field so I encourage “thiefgold0913” to stick with it and learn AB stuff (as well as others). As several have said I would start with AB’s free stuff however I’d start with the MicroLogix stuff rather than the Micro 800. In my view the MicroLogix are easier to learn and work with. Good catch badger.

Similar Topics

I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
We're an industrial machinery merchant and it behooves us to try to get uploads from all the various control systems that pass through our doors...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, In production company ,there are 100 input discrete signal 24V dc and 32 discrete output 24v dc Topology is there are 3(USERS) PC...
Replies
Views
Howdy Folks Can anyone recommend some HMI/SCADA software, preferably FREE. I want to expand my knowledge and get into this side of PLCing, i have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to buy new laptop.I need some recommendation from you all guy.Which Model of HP/DELL/ACER will be best according to price and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom