PLC and Wavecom Fastrack GSM Modem

TEOWK

Dear All,

Does anyone use a PLC to communicate with Wavecom Fastrack GSM Modem M1200 to send out SMS messages?
I am looking for the document on that GSM Modem, Please advise the web location to obtain the Wavecom GSM Modem.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Hi,

I am doing a small project using PLC ABB to send SMS message. Maybe i will use Wavecom gsm modem. But i don't pay much attention to gsm modem. we only connect it to PLC or computer. That's all for modem.

Other important work is that we must focus on the configuration for gsm modem in PLC program or SCADA software. So, you should read again your PLC or SCADA documents.

No need to understand how gsm modem works, AT command...

you can contact me via mail: [email protected]

Bye ,

Thanks.
I tried to link Wavecom to PC with serial port using hyperterminal. The link is one to one. How about the link to PLC? Is it one to one or cross?(TXD-RXD, CTS-RTS)

Thanks.