PLC Array tag Intouch chart

leversole

I have been searching and searching for a solution to a seemingly simple problem...I cannot believe I am the only one to need such a solution, maybe I am not searching using the correct key words?

Anyhow, we run Control Logix PLCs with Wonderware as the HMI...what I want to do is create a trend using data in a PLC array tag...for example, I would have 100 reals in the PLC, I want to show them as the Y values in a trend, sounds simple but I cannot find any way to do this. I would even go with some sort of activeX control in a Wonderware window to accomplish this?

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance

LE

Similar Topics

Hello, In my PLC, I have an array of 10 DINT (DINT[10]). This array is used to read message from another PLC (from MSG instruction). I now want...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make a function that count the number of True BOOL inn a specific Array and return the count to an INT AlarmArrayActiveAlarms. I...
Replies
Views
We are using an array of bools for our fault code logic, and I need to reset all the bits in the array when the operator presses the fault reset...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! Imagine you got taks someting like this: You got 6 motors and under some conditions you have to start one of them. That "one of them" has...
Replies
Views
i have to develop ladder logic to test several different PLC products.All PLCs have different number of I/Os,Analog channels,Fast inputs etc. i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom