Plc controlling traffic lights

Schools love traffic lights. Digital circuits: Build Traffic Light using TTL. Embedded: Program traffic light in C. Micro: Build traffic light with Arduino. Intro to PLC, build traffic light with pico. PLC, build traffic light with LogixPro.

Pretty common to cascade on delays for this one. The attached file may give you some ideas on how to solve your original post, it's not how you would program one but I guess the customer is always right. A proper light would not transition to walk immediately when the light turned red and it would create a buffer to account for a button press during hysteresis.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive. Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am using the following: Eaton E4-AC-12RXP PLC I am trying to control the CL86T which controls a Closed-Loop Stepper motor. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and really new to the world of PLCs. This may seem like a really dumb question but is it possible for a HMI to...
Replies
Views
Urgent Help needed I have to migrate a S7 300 PLC system controlling a plant which is currently in operation, from SIMATIC NET V6.3 to V.15...
Replies
Views
Hello sir, I am using Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200 PLC and Pannel view plus 600. I have written my ladder logic and verified...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom