PLC detecting HMI app not running

DavFx

Supporting Member
Hello everybody,
I am working on a project which has HMI FTView SE 13 (Local) and controllogix L71 PLC. I have a question how does PLC detect a failure communication with HMI? Whenever HMI app closed or not running, for example the PC that HMI is running on stopped, PLC need to detect that. Is there any special tags to do that?
Thank you for helps

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a SIMATIC 416-2 CPU connected to a MP 377 WinCC touch screen via MPI cable. How do I detect a communication fault on the MPI cable...
Replies
Views
I had bought a used PLC before but I had to return it. Once in a while its run mode shut off momentarily. I had the PLC on my desk. (No I/Os...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone has experience with detecting when a connection when using Profinet on a 300 series Siemens PLC? I am using the FBs...
Replies
Views
I need an output on a controllogix card to turn off if for whatever reason the PLC fails. The off state of the output enables float control of...
Replies
Views
hello i wanna know about the types of redundancy that can be incorporate in the plc that is connecting to the remote equipment via ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom